Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Sunny Sunday Run

 

More stunning light drew me out for a run earlier than normal on a Sunday morning.

updated-1

…and I wasn’t disappointed

updated-2

updated-3

updated-4

Pockets of frost in some of the field shaded from the sun

updated-5

and a just ploughed field

updated-6

glorious sunburst

updated-7

huge clouds heading in

updated-8

found my way to the bus graveyard

updated-9

updated-10

Up to the Wingates Trigpoint

Having just got to the trigpoint, the furthest point on my route a shower of rain came on.  It didn’t last long and I headed on with the sun returning strongly.

updated-11

Mist after the rain

updated-12

Just after the rain

updated-13

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos. I take a camera on some of my runs but I obviously don't have the same skill as you!

    ReplyDelete