Saturday, 8 November 2014

Saturday 8th November - Back in the Old Routine!

Well this time last week we were still in Mallorca with a late flight back to Glasgow.  We made the best of our last day with a boat trip to Sa Colobra for lunch and then a stop off at a favourite little mountain restaurant on the Col de Soller for a coffee.  I’m not one for being in photos, but Ian took this one of me and Bill my lovely father in law and if I look this good at 88 I’ll be well pleased with that Smile

Mallorca 2014-215-1

Back to today though!  Out with the Saturday crew which consisted of three of us this morning, cold and wet in places, but the autumn colours and good company made the miles go by, I forgot my Garmin so not sure of the distance, but can’t have been much more than eight miles.  Back to the cars earlier than usual as there wasn’t much appetite to do much more in the now heavy rain and blustery wind. An opportune meeting with another good running friend saw us both heading into the Lower Barn for hot chocolate which was a bit of a bonus Smile

untitled-2

Before the rain came on

untitled-24 and my two running pals were fairly whizzing along!

untitled-12

thankfully that didn’t last too long

untitled-16

heading back in the rain Sad smile

No comments:

Post a Comment